Erected by the agronomist Gustave Auberjonneois from 1872 to 1891, the group of buildings at that time constituted a radically innovative group for French-speaking part of Switzerland, both in terms of its plan and the use of modern materials and devices.
The domain was mainly devoted to dairy production.
The project consists of renovating the farmers’ accommodation, an attic, a barn, two stables and a tack room. The stables have been transformed into garages, while retaining the historic substance.
The building is registered in the inventory of monuments and sites in the canton of Vaud ( note 2)